"Advertising is in my D.N.A."
I am an entrepreneur with a creative soul. My father, Earl Calhoun, owned a successful Dallas ad agency for over 25 years. This not only gave me hands-on experience in the world of advertising, it also taught me to think in terms of promotions and campaigns at an early age. Watching TV as a family usually meant analyzing commercials and discussions about just what makes a TV spot good or bad.
You could say that advertising is in my D.N.A.
From Automotive Dealers to the Dallas Zoo...I have worked with a variety of clients, but "niche" markets like Trucking, Kids Marketing and Healthcare are my specialty.
- Produced a viral TV spot that was the #8 trending commercial on YouTube (Feb 2013)
- Midnight Trucking Radio Network, Sales (10 years)
- Radio Disney, Marketing Consultant (3 years)
- The Ad Place, Account Executive and Media Buyer (3 years)
- Produced over 100 TV Commercials for Broadcast, all completed on time and within budget
- Produced dozens of Radio commercials